PDA

View Full Version : Custome Item Shape Crashes LW!

jaxtone
07-19-2009, 10:06 PM
When attaching an Item Custom shape to Null Object and the try to edit the custom shape is not a success in LW 9.6.

The whole system crashes as soon as I try to edit the Item Custom Shape!

I know that it ainīt popular to direct critisism against the LW support group, but this canīt be said to often... they are probably the slowest on this earths surface to respond.

Stunt Pixels
07-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Works totally fine here, and I've never heard it as a problem. Does it happen in a fresh scene? Maybe your install is corrupted?

jaxtone
07-22-2009, 05:28 PM
No this has never happend to me earlier!

Yes, the same crash in any new or old scene as soon as I try to edit the Item Shape!

When checking Iīve found out that it only happens in the 64bit version of LW, not in the 32bit version!

Strange... but do you know whatīs even stranger? That the world famous NT support team still hasnīt moved a feather to respond on all messages Iīve sent them!

To me itīs really strange that they actually mention it as a support team!

Z-z-z-z-z-z...

evenflcw
07-22-2009, 06:00 PM
the world famous NT support team

They're "world famous"?
When you do get in touch with them, can you get me an autographed photo? :D

Not that I care. Or you either, apparently. If it crashes, I'm not sure that is a support issue. Support usually provides assistance for things that work. If it doesn't work you just bug report it and they'll chuck it into the to-fix pile and hopefully they'll get around to fixing it.

Mad/annoyed people are funny.

jaxtone
07-23-2009, 10:17 AM
10 bug reports later... still... z-z-z-z-z-z!

Yeah I promise I will bring up an autographed photo if they ever show up!

The funny thing is that they doesnīt seem to bother at all... even if you get nasty with them.

I made my purchase, but then I was totally screwed!

They're "world famous"?
When you do get in touch with them, can you get me an autographed photo? :D

Not that I care. Or you either, apparently. If it crashes, I'm not sure that is a support issue. Support usually provides assistance for things that work. If it doesn't work you just bug report it and they'll chuck it into the to-fix pile and hopefully they'll get around to fixing it.

Mad/annoyed people are funny.