PDA

View Full Version : What happen to thickness gradient??

Polymangler
08-24-2003, 09:12 AM
Hey guys, this may be a simpleton question but i just got my brand spankin' new version of 7.5 loaded on my computer and i can't find the "thickness" gradient taht was suppose to be added in 7.5b..did newtek pull this out of the program or something? i hope not cause i had some great uses for that one....also i'm having trouble finding the splineIK tool they added in 7.5b as well...gracious

Cheers

Bruce

Mylenium
08-24-2003, 01:18 PM
Mybe you got an "original" 7.5? In this case you need to install the update.

Mylenium

Polymangler
08-24-2003, 03:29 PM
Mylenium- I thought about that and did update up to 7.5c but the odd thing is that layout displays itself as "Layout 7.5c" in the upper-left corner but modeler only says "Modeler 7.5" so i was wondering is that how it is on everyones or did something go a-rye with my update?

Doug Nicola
08-24-2003, 03:34 PM
yep, your modeler should display "Modeler 7.5c"

And then there should be "surface thickness" listed on your input parameter gradient options.

Polymangler
08-24-2003, 03:52 PM
ah hah i knew that was fishy from the get go...thanks for confirming Doug i'll try re-installing the update

Polymangler
08-24-2003, 11:37 PM
yep yep that was it, for some odd reason it wouldn't install right until i ran the "repair" function then all was well, aside from losing all my plugs and lscript files...dammit...thanks for teh input guys

Cheers

Bruce