PDA

View Full Version : auto-keyframe issue in Vue..(?)

dvfx
07-07-2009, 01:19 PM
anyone know how to turn this off, or is this another Vue 7.5 bug?

seems whenever I'm on any frame but zero, the objects (light, camera, etc.) create keyframes as if they were moved with auto-key on. (???) I have turned it off in the LW interface and standalone Vue. needless to say I spend a lot of time opening the Graph Editor and deleting keys.

I'm using LW 9.6 and Vue 7.5 xStream

thanks in advance!

dvfx
07-08-2009, 01:13 PM
crazymaking!!!

So here's what the BUG is for Vue 7.5 users...
when using Vue xStream and viewing through the selected camera, entering any Vue editing panels such as "Render options", "Edit Object" etc. once you have opened the panel, at the point of closing the panel.....whether you change values or not.....Vue will drop a random keyframe on either the current camera or switch to the "Sun_Light" object etc. and keyframe it with some random new value on that frame.
I'm not sure where that value is coming from but it will make a key on all channels of the object. Then you have to open the graph editor and delete them.
This is especially frustrating when you are on a frame previously keyed because it will wipe out your values!

just an FYI. please speak up if anyone else has seen this!

D

3DGFXStudios
07-08-2009, 01:31 PM
I think you can turn it of in the time line at the bottom?

dvfx
07-09-2009, 02:37 PM
I think you can turn it of in the time line at the bottom?

Yes, it is at the bottom of the timeline in LW.....but it is already off. This keyframe creation issue is Vue 7.5 BUG it seems.

thanks anyway!

D

dvfx
08-12-2009, 11:24 AM
This is a confirmed BUG by e-on. Supposedly they are working on it.

please post reply if you have this bug or have found a work around to avoid it.

D