Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Layout Geometry Handling Capacity

Can you update us on the feedback from the devs regarding your report (if allowed by Newtek)?
    Following the forum during the last months there seems to be more constructive technical evaluation and a little less pure citisism.
    I would be happy to get information about what happens with those bug reports and feature requests.

Quote Originally Posted by madno View Post
    Can you update us on the feedback from the devs regarding your report (if allowed by Newtek)?
    I don't speak for LW3DG, but generally there is no problem discussing bug status as long as we're discussing release versions (as opposed to beta).
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    I don't speak for LW3DG, but generally, there is no problem discussing bug status as long as we're discussing release versions, as opposed to beta.
    Ok good, I will post the results.

Looks like some much-needed reports are getting in - many thanks to Marander, Chris and all of you for getting this started!
    Chuck Baker
    Senior Manager of Communications
    NewTek, Inc.
    NewTek.com
    LightWave3D.com
    NewTek USA Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Software Developer's Dilemma: The better the new feature, the more feature requests it will generate. - C. Baker
    Please note that any statements regarding future product development are forward looking and subject to change without notice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123