Hello people,

I'd like to know if there is a simple way to implement the streaming output of windows audio capture devices. For example, I have the desktop window as video output, but for audio I want my microphone that is detected as an Audio Capture device by Windows. I've been looking on the C#, VB and C examples, but there I got examples of audio generation with Managed NDI Send and Managed NDIlib Send C# samples, they are useful for manipulation and generation of audio, but less helpful when I'm just trying to stream an audio capture device.

I don't know if I'm doing much of a stretch, but I've been looking on how the audio format data is streamed through NDI, and I also looked how to use NAudio for capture of microphone wav data, so I've written a transformation function for NAudio wav capture format data to NDI float audio data to stream it. It works partially, I need to tweak synchronization I guess, the audio outputs the microphone input but with a lower tone.

But in any case, I'm just guessing if there is already an easier method to implement this, just using the SDK. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Lucas Meyer.