Thread: TC1 Network video streams

TC1 Network video streams

Hello,
    I think I need a streaming delay, in the electronic sports, what can i do to solve this ? I am using TriCaster TC1.:d:d

How long of a delay is needed? OBS Studio can add a delay. That workflow would be NDI out of the TC1 to another computer running OBS with the NDI plug-in. OBS would then buffer and output the stream.
    Kane Peterson
    Key Accounts Sales Engineer
    NewTek, Inc.

There's away to do this by adding the active recording of program to a ddr and sending it to an output too.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    There's away to do this by adding the active recording of program to a ddr and sending it to an output too.
    How to do this by adding the active recording of program to a ddr, Instead of a few seconds video fragment.

I'm pretty sure this is covered in the manual, but without looking it up or having a system at hand just at the moment, after adding the active recording to the ddr, hit the g key to blow out the clip i/o points, wait a suitable time for delay, and hit play. The clip will continue to 'grow' right in the Playlist.

I think you might find this discussed if you look for "time shifting" in the user guide. One could probably come up with a tidy set of Macros to make this a little friendlier.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

All right. Thank you for your answer.I'll try to use this function.