Thread: Last Night I dreamt of lightwave Next ....

Last Night I dreamt of lightwave Next ....

I was clicking and dragging a vertex from one on to another and a donut menu opened and displayed a context sensitive set of tasks and I selected merge. I then released the mouse and then using a control key I selected five edges, then using right click on the middle one another donut menu opened, and I selected match and the donut menu expanded again to reveal more options and I selected length, selected make parallel and pressed the okay button in the centre of donut.

Next, I pressed F4 a popup box appeared with a list of the last 180 steps I select fifteen of them, right clicked another donut menu opened and I selected replicate, I clicked on a primitive and the fifteen steps were replicated on the primitive. I move to another primitive and click again and the fifteen steps were replicated yet again. I press F4 a requester asks do you want to save this as titbit for use again, I select no.

Thank God for my dreams.

One man's dream is another man's nightmare.

"What's all this then?"

- "Godless" on Netflix. Highly recommended.

Old Dog Learns New Tricks RudySchneider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris S. (Fez) View Post
    "What's all this then?"

- "Godless" on Netflix. Highly recommended.
    Seconded...
    There are no problems, only opportunities...

Quote Originally Posted by netizen View Post
    I was clicking and dragging a vertex from one on to another and a donut menu opened and displayed a context sensitive set of tasks and I selected merge. I then released the mouse and then using a control key I selected five edges, then using right click on the middle one another donut menu opened, and I selected match and the donut menu expanded again to reveal more options and I selected length, selected make parallel and pressed the okay button in the centre of donut.

Next, I pressed F4 a popup box appeared with a list of the last 180 steps I select fifteen of them, right clicked another donut menu opened and I selected replicate, I clicked on a primitive and the fifteen steps were replicated on the primitive. I move to another primitive and click again and the fifteen steps were replicated yet again. I press F4 a requester asks do you want to save this as titbit for use again, I select no.

Thank God for my dreams.
    You didn't happen to notice the date/time stamp on your machine, did you?

Sounds like someone had too much coffee before going to bed.

You may indeed be right ...

Just a dream, this was just a dream ......