Thread: NewBlue Titler Live 3 with DataLink

NewBlue Titler Live 3 with DataLink

We recently purchased NewBlue Titler Live 3 Sport and are having issues getting it to connect with our NewTek Data Link program. Data Link will connect with Live Text but not Titler Live 3 Sport. I don't really know where to start to troubleshoot so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gkruse View Post
    We recently purchased NewBlue Titler Live 3 Sport and are having issues getting it to connect with our NewTek Data Link program. Data Link will connect with Live Text but not Titler Live 3 Sport. I don't really know where to start to troubleshoot so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Hi Gkruse,

I've recently started playing around with this setup as well. The one thing I noticed when I went to add the scoreboard data in Titler Live Broadcast (in our case, coming through a Daktronics AllSport CG) was that it only detected that data if it was already going into the TriCaster. We send our data feed directly to the internal version of Livetext to have it pull data instead of in the external version. That allows us to then add it into our Titler graphics because it pulls it from the TriCaster.

Hopefully that helps. If I have more time to play around with things, I'll let you know. What's your specific issue? What type of data are you trying to import?

Cory

I ended up calling them and they told me that's the only way to make it work. They can only use DataLink with the Tricaster and not the standalone version of LiveText.

Thanks!