Thread: Version 3 crash with NDIlib_recv_color_format_RGBX_RGBA

Version 3 crash with NDIlib_recv_color_format_RGBX_RGBA

Great job with Version 3.

I have not spent much time on it yet, but initially I have found that if the structure NDIlib_recv_create_t is created with format NDIlib_recv_color_format_RGBX_RGBA and then followed by NDIlib_recv_create_v2, subsequently NDIlib_recv_capture_v2 reports a frame type of NDIlib_frame_type_none. With the same code, NDIlib_recv_color_format_BGRX_BGRA works perfectly.

Even if NDIlib_recv_capture_v2 is not called, the application crashes after a few seconds. I can't nail down the problem. I have updated all the deprecated functions.

Thanks for this feedback, much appreciated. I just wanted to mention, though, that I believe the SDK provides instructions on reporting bugs, and your report might get 'eyes on' quicker by that method.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

OK thanks Steve. The latest documentation refers back to here, but I will email to make sure you have my address. Meanwhile I will investigate some more.

I also can confirm. I got the same issue.

If you are having this problem, please email support as described in the SDK (ndi@newtek.com). I can send you a patch.

Andrew