Thread: Tricaster Advanced Edition and Titles not showing up x2

Tricaster Advanced Edition and Titles not showing up x2

I was not able to find a similar question in anther post- I hope this isn't a duplicate issue----

This past month have been working on a TC-Mini4SDI and a TC860 both with advance edition.
    The mini is not showing titles created and then exported to live. -
    Is there a file saving hierarchy that is keeping me from finding the titles? - I can browse to the file but they do not show up in the GFX tab '+' window. (weird) The titles where saved on the C drive.

The 860 is not showing titles used in a session after renaming the session. The title templates are visible but they are grayed out. I cannot select the title and key it in. Do I have to reenter the graphics after the session rename?

1. Generally, I wouldn't save media to the C drive, but setting that aside, TriCaster's Media browser shows "Locations" at left. Most if not all of these are default file locations used for TriCaster media. Files not in a designated location can be added using the Browse button at bottom left, but you can also add custom "Locations" that will make life easier if you use the same folder frequently.

2. I don't think the session name change should affect links to media used in the session. If this persists, and better yet can be repeated, I'd file a bug report.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")