Thread: Macintosh Codec download?

Macintosh Codec download?

Trying to find the Macintosh codecs for download. The main web site download page asks for information and then doesn't download anything. I pulled the public FTP URL from a text file and, the windows codec installer is there, but there is nothing that looks like the Mac codec files.

Ideas?

Just tried it on my system and it downloads a-ok. Using Chrome, btw

Just tried again in Chrome and Firefox and Firefox ... got it in Safari, thanks.

Maybe there's an addon screwing it up.

Any plans for a Mac version of ISORecorder? We're considering an NC1 to bridge between our SONY router and our edit/post systems. The edit/post is a Macintosh environment, and being able to acquire from the router is important. I was hoping the NC1 would be a better solution than a hardware I/O for every edit system. I can't think of a good way to do acquisition from the NC1 to a Mac though. This would be a deal breaker on even proposing a purchase.

FWIW the installer for the Mac puts the files in the wrong location. The files are going into ~/Library/QuickTime and they should be in /Library/Quicktime. This is at least the case in OS 10.12.6.

Quote Originally Posted by chungkuo View Post
    Any plans for a Mac version of ISORecorder? We're considering an NC1 to bridge between our SONY router and our edit/post systems. The edit/post is a Macintosh environment, and being able to acquire from the router is important. I was hoping the NC1 would be a better solution than a hardware I/O for every edit system. I can't think of a good way to do acquisition from the NC1 to a Mac though. This would be a deal breaker on even proposing a purchase.
    Sienna has a Mac based NDI Recorder, contact sales [at] gallery.co.uk to enquire.

What file format and codec do you need ?