Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: TalkShow 4000 Update to 170405 Reg Code Issue

  1. #1
    Registered User AMathews16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Falling Waters, WV
    Posts
    126

    TalkShow 4000 Update to 170405 Reg Code Issue

    After installing the latest update, the start up menu asks me to register my product. All of my registration info is correct but it is saying that my REG Code is incorrect and that I need to contact customer support. My Talkshow is already registered but now I am not able to get into the Talkshow software. Any Ideas?
    Austen Mathews
    Video Production Specialist
    Dept. Veterans Affairs

    TC 1
    Tricaster 8000
    Talkshow 4000
    NC1 I/O
    DANTE VSC

  2. #2
    'the write stuff' SBowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The stars at night are big and bright
    Posts
    18,437
    I don't mean to sound facetious, but you're probably best advised to contact CS. They have access to these details.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

  3. #3
    Registered User AMathews16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Falling Waters, WV
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    I don't mean to sound facetious, but you're probably best advised to contact CS. They have access to these details.
    The customer support number says they are closed. Chat Now is also closed. Don't know who to contact about this.
    Austen Mathews
    Video Production Specialist
    Dept. Veterans Affairs

    TC 1
    Tricaster 8000
    Talkshow 4000
    NC1 I/O
    DANTE VSC

  4. #4
    'the write stuff' SBowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The stars at night are big and bright
    Posts
    18,437
    Quote Originally Posted by AMathews16 View Post
    The customer support number says they are closed. Chat Now is also closed. Don't know who to contact about this.
    I think they are in a short meeting. I'll just go see what the prospects for it ending are, brb ...

    [Edit: So apparently, it is posted on the website somewhere (I couldn't find it, but didn't look very hard) that they are in training until about 1:00PM CST, sorry. I think you are still able to request a support callback online.]
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

  5. #5
    Registered User AMathews16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Falling Waters, WV
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    I think they are in a short meeting. I'll just go see what the prospects for it ending are, brb ...

    [Edit: So apparently, it is posted on the website somewhere (I couldn't find it, but didn't look very hard) that they are in training until about 1:00PM CST, sorry. I think you are still able to request a support callback online.]

    Any chance they are out of that meeting? lol. The line still says that they are closed. Its passed 1:00PM CST. I don't mean to sound pushy, just trying to get this issue resolved. Appreciate it Steve as always!
    Austen Mathews
    Video Production Specialist
    Dept. Veterans Affairs

    TC 1
    Tricaster 8000
    Talkshow 4000
    NC1 I/O
    DANTE VSC

  6. #6
    'the write stuff' SBowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The stars at night are big and bright
    Posts
    18,437
    Quote Originally Posted by AMathews16 View Post
    Any chance they are out of that meeting? lol. The line still says that they are closed. Its passed 1:00PM CST. I don't mean to sound pushy, just trying to get this issue resolved. Appreciate it Steve as always!
    I'm just back from lunch, and can literally hear them back at work (they're about 40 feet away).
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •