Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Introducing Eevee - Realtime rendering engine for Blender

Quote Originally Posted by Rayek View Post
    Eevee steadily improves. Why wait for you interior scenes to render in hours, when it can be done in (almost) real-time, and achieve similar, if not identical levels of quality?

This is a game-changer, people. I see all the discussions on this forum about how to render good-enough quality interior scenes in Lightwave 2018's new path tracer in a reasonable amount of time, and in the outside world more-than-good-enough quality has become a REAL_TIME DELIVERABLE! Amazing!
    I wonder if Steve Bowie will chime in here.

EeVee is indeed developing very fast with great potential. Over on BlenderNPR.org http://blendernpr.org/ they have a great demonstration project for EeVee Toon Shading tools, which are RealTime, tho what they are lacking is a successful transition of Freestyle Line Rendering to either Cycles or EeVee, as it is trapped in the Blender Internal Render engine, which is going away in Blender 2.8, with no replacement on the near term horizon. In this area Lightwave has a great running start, being on screen, RealTime, in VPR. What it lacks is better granularity in control and development of line styles. The ArchViz community, animation, illustration, all value artistic line rendering solutions, overlaid, or composited with some other render passes from Lightwave, but a bit more artistic control of line qualities like what can be achieved in Blender with Freestyle (currently only) and or Pencil with (?Max?) is what is needed in the Lightwave world. I am sure that the Japanese studios using Lightwave have solutions and development, just need a Rob/Lino advocate or wrestle it into Lightwave for the English speaking enthusiasts.
    An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind... Gandhi/MLKing
    Greater consciousness is worth the effort. Be aware.... so sayest the Animated Fool ~ HARTWORKS www.hartworks.net

some space stuff...not me, mostly evee realtime..some additional post with after effects

also a little breakdown..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiXKcg0FYCM

Win10 64 - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb, Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820. Screens: 2 x Samsung s27a850ds 2560x1440, HP 1920x1200 in portrait mode

its kicking bottom

Realtime rendering is the future for a lot of work.
    - web: http://www.albino-igil.co.uk - 2D/3D Design Studio -
    - PC Spec: Intel i7-5960X OC@4.2GHz | 32Gb | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti + GeForce GTX 970 4Gb | Windows 10 Pro -

Have they released a new version of eevee yet? canīt see anything on that though..
    I got the 2.80.0 version, which really is too unstable for me to use.

Yeah Samorai, Now if I was Rich man and owned a bunch of Newish Tech

I would make very private overtures to buy in the coders EEVVEE code quietly,

& retain him in a nuclear facility that could not be cyber-bombed by Autodesk.

Then I woke from that dream Eh?

Sam-o Rai watch this @ 24mins 50 secs In only .... and P.M. me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDiainyPHys

p.m. Box is not full so P.M.
    Last edited by ianr; 02-15-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678