Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 120 of 120

Thread: Up ob

  1. #106
    creacon
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,259
    And to reply to my own reply.
    It's a bit unfortunate that NVidia doesn't put the Flex demo in the open for everybody.
    You have to register as a developer first.
    It's a simple .exe that has a few good examples and answers 90% of the questions that people are asking in this thread.

    creacon

  2. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by creacon View Post
    And to reply to my own reply.
    It's a bit unfortunate that NVidia doesn't put the Flex demo in the open for everybody.
    You have to register as a developer first.
    It's a simple .exe that has a few good examples and answers 90% of the questions that people are asking in this thread.

    creacon
    same goes for OPTIX.. in order to get working optix.dll library that works with latest 108x series and after effects i had to register as developer
    new web page up www.null.hr

  3. #108
    Super Duper Member kopperdrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Derbyshire, UK
    Posts
    2,997
    Quote Originally Posted by creacon View Post
    I'll answer so Steve can keep on working :-)
    Yes it is.

    Sweet - I'm in
    - web: http://www.albino-igil.co.uk - 2D/3D Design Studio -
    - PC Spec: Intel i7-5960X OC@4.2GHz | 32Gb | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti + GeForce GTX 970 4Gb | Windows 10 Pro -

  4. #109
    creacon
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,259
    Didn't know this was on youtube:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vzNs4Uo8PU

    This guy is playing with the demo that comes with the SDK.

    Quote Originally Posted by kopperdrake View Post
    Sweet - I'm in

  5. #110
    creacon
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,259
    And this is what is NOT yet in there atm, for as far as I know:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o0Nuq71gI4

  6. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by creacon View Post
    And this is what is NOT yet in there atm, for as far as I know:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o0Nuq71gI4
    man this video says 2014.... how long does it take to get "INTO" final release
    new web page up www.null.hr

  7. #112
    creacon
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,259
    Small correction, not everything is in there yet, like the smoke stuff.
    Maybe Steve has found it but I didn't.

    creacon


    Quote Originally Posted by mav3rick View Post
    man this video says 2014.... how long does it take to get "INTO" final release

  8. #113
    It's been rather quiet in this forum thread.

    Hey, Steve,

    When will we see a new update to check out for paid owners of UP? I saw the newest posted video on Youtube and would love to be able to play with it.

  9. #114

    yes, just haven't had the time to play with it.
    had a go at foam though, HyperVoxels, might be of use to some.
    maybe it can be used in UP somehow...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLMsu7DGIQ
    LW vidz   DPont donate   FogBugz   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

  10. #115
    Lightwave junkie stevecullum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Reading UK
    Posts
    3,073
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCurtis View Post
    It's been rather quiet in this forum thread.

    ...I saw the newest posted video on Youtube and would love to be able to play with it.
    I was wondering the same, but at least the video shows Steve is busy working on it!

    had a go at foam though, HyperVoxels, might be of use to some.
    maybe it can be used in UP somehow...
    I think particles can be calculated on object sequences, so if I have time, I will give it try later.
    i7 X3930/32GB/Quadro 4000

  11. #116
    So when is the next update?
    http://nitelightstudios.com/

    Graphxs@sbcglobal.net

    Tony Prohl
    Director of Art and Design
    DGN Games

  12. #117
    There was an update a few days ago. Check the Hurley works plugins page for UP. Demo too.

  13. #118
    Hows the stability? I bought Advance Placment and while it was a cool little plugin it is realy, realy buggy... feels unfinished. I am little skeptical about purchasing another plugin from Hurley.

  14. #119
    Haven't played much yet, but the dowloadable demo scenes are nice. I bought in when he offered $75 early buy-in.

  15. #120
    Lightwave junkie stevecullum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Reading UK
    Posts
    3,073
    Quote Originally Posted by sudac20 View Post
    Hows the stability? I bought Advance Placment and while it was a cool little plugin it is realy, realy buggy... feels unfinished. I am little skeptical about purchasing another plugin from Hurley.
    I've been using the plugin quite a bit and so far pretty stable for a beta. I've encountered a few minor issues, but nothing that has stopped me from using it. Why not try the demo version out?
    i7 X3930/32GB/Quadro 4000

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •