Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VLC and NDI

Quote Originally Posted by kanep View Post
    Playing with this a bit. If you use the -p option you can pass into VLC Player the NDI options for video/audio output and not have to set them as the default for the player. Not that it would make a difference for your sync issue, but does streamline using it.

Example:
    Code:
    streamlink -p "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe --aout NDI --vout NDI" https://www.twitch.tv/twit best
    Hi
    do you have any tutorial how use this tool?
    I download the streamlink for windows but not have idea how can configure the vlc

Tricaster is the best thing that i've used since I played with my atari
    Gear Used:
    Tricaster: All 3Play:440
    Cam: JVC GY-HM600, GY-HM150U
    Facebook
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by alonso View Post
    Hi
    do you have any tutorial how use this tool?
    I download the streamlink for windows but not have idea how can configure the vlc
    I don't have a tutorial, but all you need to do is install NDI Tools on the system with VLC Player and Streamlink.

The command line listed above does all of the configuration that you need, it will use Streamlink to start VLC Player with the NDI output active.
    Kane Peterson
    Key Accounts Sales Engineer
    NewTek, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by kanep View Post
    Playing with this a bit. If you use the -p option you can pass into VLC Player the NDI options for video/audio output and not have to set them as the default for the player. Not that it would make a difference for your sync issue, but does streamline using it.

Example:
    Code:
    streamlink -p "C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe --aout NDI --vout NDI" https://www.twitch.tv/twit best

Does anyone using NDI conversion like this on linux host ?

There isn't a NDI plug-in for VLC Player on Linux, so while Streamlink would work, you aren't going to get NDI output from it.
    Kane Peterson
    Key Accounts Sales Engineer
    NewTek, Inc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12