Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Flickr Watch us on YouTube
Register

Motion Graphics/Vfx Tutorials

Hey everyone,

Like I posted into another thread, I am just coming back to Lightwave after using C4D and modo for the past couple of years. I was hoping the good folks here could help me find some Lightwave motion graphics or visual effects tutorials. I know of simplylightwave and liberty3d, but since I haven't been in the community for some years, thought there might be some other sites or resources out there. Thank you in advance!
    Linear Liquid Creative Design Studio - Adding more motion graphics and animation all the time.

Erikals posted some huge thread a year back that has a nice list of training resources from many artists on many subjects.

Also, I'd like to mention that I cannot recommend Matt Gorner's free Assign Tools plugin highly enough as it totally eliminates the need to navigate dropdown menus for things like parenting objects, same as item, targets, etc. If you use stuff like that a lot, this plugin is incredibly convenient.

http://forums.newtek.com/showthread....t=assign+tools
    Last edited by chazriker; 08-12-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Thanks Chazriker. I will take a loot at these and the plugin so I can get to animating.
    Linear Liquid Creative Design Studio - Adding more motion graphics and animation all the time.

Meet Nodeland for Mograph

And the videos of another forum user DWBURMAN

Awesome! Thanks vector. I appreciate the help.