Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Flickr Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Genoma Updates and related plugins.

This thread will offer updates for Genoma, related plugins and Presets. Come back often to be able to download new amazing stuff!

Genoma Renamer.

This plugin can be used to rename and add prefixes to one or multiple items.

Now it's Master Script, and has become more powerful. You can now replace a prefix, or subtract the specified name from the item name.

Please be sure to download the Add Genoma Renamer as well and add it to your menus.

Download Link: Genoma_Renamer.lsc

Genoma Motion Manager.

This plugin is a real time saver for users doing a lot of character work, and not only that.

It offers a fast and intuitive way to assign anything we can normally manage from the Motion Panel, like a parent, a target, a pole, a goal or a Same As Item constraint.

It works with one or multiple items. No more need to go through a huge item list to find the one you need!

After adding the plugin, it can be accessed from the Master Panel.

Please be sure to download the Add Genoma Motion Manager as well and add it to your menus.

Download Link: Genoma_Motion_Manager.lsc

Multi ItemShape.

This plugin offers a fast and intuitive way to assign/change ItemShapes.

It works with one or multiple items.

After adding the plugin, it can be accessed from the Master Panel.

Please be sure to download the Add Genoma Item Shape as well and add it to your menus.

Download Link: Multi_Item_Shape.lsc

(many thanks to the awesome Bob Hood for some great help on this one)

Add Genoma Motion Manager.

Add this plugin to your menus, and you'll be able to open/close Genoma Motion Manager with a click (and even assign it to a key if you want).

The plugin it's named Add Genoma Motion.

Download Link: Add_Genoma_Motion.lsc

Add Genoma Renamer

Add this plugin to your menus, and you'll be able to open/close Genoma Renamer with a click (and even assign it to a key if you want).

The plugin it's named Add Genoma Renamer.

Download Link: Add_Genoma_Renamer.lsc

Add Genoma Item Shape

Add this plugin to your menus, and you'll be able to open/close Multi Item Shape with a click (and even assign it to a key if you want).

The plugin it's named Add Genoma ItemShape.

Download Link: Add_Genoma_Item_Shape.lsc

You can download the zip containing the latest versions of the plugins using this link:

Genoma_Tools.zip
    Last edited by BeeVee; 02-15-2013 at 04:03 PM.
    Lino Grandi
    3D Development, LightWave 3D Group/NewTek, Inc.

https://www.lightwave3d.com/

LightWave 3D Group YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Official...?feature=watch

My YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/linograndi?feature=mhee

Pretty cool stuff Lino! Thanks for posting these.

Wouldn't it be better though if these (and any future add-on tools) were made available on the official LightWave download page?

Anyway, keep up the awesome work!

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlaw View Post

Wouldn't it be better though if these (and any future add-on tools) were made available on the official LightWave download page?

Anyway, keep up the awesome work!
    Yes, or make this a sticky link? It'd be a shame to see this one get buried in the forum. The wonky forum search tool doesn't make finding information easy either.

And keep up the great work!
    My opinions and comments do not represent those of my employer.
    Profile piece
    2010 Reel
    'The X's' Reel

I installed both .lsc files, but when I open the edit menu dialog I can only find the Renamer plugin to add. Is the Motion Manager found elsewhere than under the plugins list?
    “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” ~ Derek Jeter

Quote Originally Posted by Spinland View Post
    I installed both .lsc files, but when I open the edit menu dialog I can only find the Renamer plugin to add. Is the Motion Manager found elsewhere than under the plugins list?
    Need to add it to Master Plugins. Lino's youtube link best explains how to use the tool.
    Last edited by nickdigital; 02-15-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    Profile piece
    2010 Reel
    'The X's' Reel

Okay, until this week I've never used any add on plugins in LW so bear with me, please.

I found the Master Plugins window and from there found the Motion Manager, clicked on it, and it shows up in that window with the "On" box checked. I still can't see it when I try to Edit Menus and give it a button.
    “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” ~ Derek Jeter

Okay, until this week I've never used any add on plugins in LW so bear with me, please.
    That is impressive. 8)

I found the Master Plugins window and from there found the Motion Manager, clicked on it, and it shows up in that window with the "On" box checked. I still can't see it when I try to Edit Menus and give it a button.
    If you double click on the entry in the Master Plugins list it should open up with a window with all the buttons that Lino demos in the youtube link. There is no button to add to your menu, you have to access it in Master Plugins.
    Profile piece
    2010 Reel
    'The X's' Reel

Ah, okay, got it. Thanks. I was able to open it fine as you describe, but for some reason had it in my head I could make a menu button for it.

Ah, okay, got it. Thanks. I was able to open it fine as you describe, but for some reason had it in my head I could make a menu button for it.
    Being able to make it a button in your menu would be ideal, this way you don't have to go into Master Plugins every time you want to get to it. Perhaps Lino could add that (if it's possible).
    Profile piece
    2010 Reel
    'The X's' Reel

Okay, who are You and what have You done with NewTek !? I have never seen before that You guys release addons and plugins in such a way. This is so...cool.
    Bye,
    Emmanuel

----------------
    For Hire
    Portfolio
    Graveyard Dogs Indie game dev blog, visit and vote for the best RPG of all time !

This is great, thanks Lino.
    Whoever changed my signature...Yo Mom is so fat when she get a cut she bleeds milkshakes.

Oh, lest I forget: THANK YOU, LINO!

It's great how you guys not only listen, but act. Very impressive.

Thanks Lino.
    Words to live by. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

www.plushpixel.com
    v11.6.3

Glad that I´ve found these scripts!

Thanks Lino for this. It would be interesting to know how to add Genoma Motion as a Menu Button as, despite what Lino describes above, if you look in the video, he has it as a menu option, even though in the video Lino also says you can access it from the Master Plugins.
    [][][][V1][][][]

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast