Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Creating virtual set?
05-06-2012, 02:51 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2012
Creating virtual set?
Hi, we have inherited (long story) a Tricaster Studio, I have been playing with the unit for a few days and I got to understand it pretty well. The thing now is virtual sets, the unit comes bundled with stock Virtual Setts and the virtual set pack 1. I want to create my basic virtual set, I understand that I have a few options:
* LigthWave + Pluging, that will give me complete virtual set creation freedom.
* Liveset creator, that will give me a three layer virtual set with the talent in the middle, no shadows, reflections or camera angles.
* Buy an already created studio, or order a customiced one.
Is there any other option that I am missing ?
I just want a basic background with a virtual monitor coming from DDR and the talent in front, no reflections or shadows.
Do I need LigthWave to do that ?, Is there not a cheapest way to do it?
Thanks for your help.
05-07-2012, 08:49 AM #2
You pretty much have it right but I'll add;
- Work with a LiveSet creator who can except a photoshop file that they would convert to a LiveSet (with some work involved on their part) for a fee.
- Purchase a used VT  card and install it on a Windows machine which includes Aura, a paint program with LiveSet plug-in.