TurbulenceFD experiments: Rocket Launch
I'm experimenting with Lightwave and TurbulenceFD's trial version. I thought I'd share one with the community. I just finished the previsualisation of a rocket launch:
TurbulenceFD opens up possibilities to realize things I imagined doing in Lightwave.
Thunderbirds are go!
Could be really sweet if you work a little more on the general overall scene, change point of view to ground, add a nice background, add ramp and shuttle perhaps, tweak the smoke shader a little with more internal light scattering.
Anyway nice test.
I'm pretty pleased with the behavior of the smoke. I got a little spare time comin' up next month. I'll see if I can spice things up.