Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Flickr Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Software Change

Software Change

There needs to be a "Qualifer" on the delete button.

Do you mean "Delete" (if so, which delete feature are you referring to?), or perhaps the "Remove" button on the CS?
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Sorry...I meant the remove button on the CS. I think there needs a be a prompt after you hit the button or maybe a double button push or an Alt-Remove. I had the operator press the wrong button 5 times during the show. He thought he was pressing the ADD button. In the heat of the battle sometimes you get buttons mixed up. Its just a thought.

Thanks for clarifying. "Remove" is not really a destructive operation, since you can always 're-constitute' the event, but I get your point.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Quote Originally Posted by VPSTECH View Post
    I had the operator press the wrong button 5 times during the show. He thought he was pressing the ADD button. In the heat of the battle sometimes you get buttons mixed up. Its just a thought.
    Good point VPSTECH, mistakes happens, especially under pressure, like forgetting punching back the Play List while in Clip List -- then hitting the Remove button while modifying the playlist will remove the clip from the Clip List. Oooops...

Today I requested an UNDO/REDO button, which would resolve problems in no time. Check this link: http://forums.newtek.com/showthread....on-in-3Play-UI