Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Flickr Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    NewTek System Integrator PIZAZZ's Avatar
    Texas, or wherever the plane drops me off this week
    Quote Originally Posted by GraphicsOutfit View Post
    A quick update on a upcoming update to the ScoreOCR suite of products.

The next version of the accompanying ScoreBridge application will include a "scripting engine". This will allow LiveText users to build scripts to trigger events in Live Text based on timing and scoring variables.

For instance, in Basketball, some people only want the shot clock to appear in a graphic sequence when "shot clock" has reached a predefined variable. Like 10 seconds or less, then want it to be covered up when it exceeds 10 seconds automatically.

Likewise when the Shot Clock is turned off at the end of the quarter when Game Clock < Shot Clock will allow the Shot Clock to be hidden in your graphic look without operator intervention.

The scripting engine will use simple Visual Basic, C# IF THEN types of scripts, and will have sample scripts you can modify.

Rich
    very cool Rich. Nice work
    Jef Kethley
    PIZAZZ

I make stuff work....www.pizazz.com

Gear Used:
    TriCaster: All + 3Play 820 & 425
    Cams: Panasonic HPX370
    Cabling: Tac2 Fiber/ATEM convertors

Easier Scoreboard Interface without OCR

I can probably get you a scoreboard interface to most any scoreboard without an expensive OCR solution. The only ones we cannot inferface with are the ones with toggle switches or the ones where someone hangs numbers on a peg.

Email me for details.

mike215611@gmail.com

New Lower Cost ScoreOCR Lite for Laptop product at NAB

Just wanted to thank all of our customers that purchased and use our Scoreboard OCR program to acquire Data Feeds from non-interfaced scoring systems.

However, we will be showing a new Laptop capable version of ScoreOCR at this years NAB Show in April.

New version requires a Windows 7 laptop with a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port. Currently, we find that only the HP Envy is rigged with a true full speed USB 3.0 port.

System will employ a Blackmagic Shuttle to ingest a Composite Analog camera feed from your camera into our application via USB3.0.

The ScoreOCR Lite for Laptop will provide OCR capability for 8 digits, vs up to 20 digits for our full featured PCIe card based systems, but that is enough to get you Time XX:XX and two digit home and visitor score.

So far ScoreOCR Lite for laptop works great with LiveText on the same laptop, so no need for a separate computer.

For those Newtek users looking for HD-SDI scoring and timing systems, stop by and see our complete line of high quality "bug box" systems which include "pre-canned" bug templates to provide your Tricaster production with that extra punch. (See example below via Dropbox link)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18962385/orbyExampleBU.jpg

Hope to see you all at NAB.

Best Regards,
    Rich
    Graphics Outfitters

If this were Facebook I would LIKE this post! Very exciting, Rich.
    -- Brian Scheffler
    -- ScheffTech Productions, LLC
    -- ScheffTech.com
    -- Peoria, Illinois
    -- (309) 524-5865

For anyone interested, ScoreOCR will be used all weekend long live on WatchESPN.com and the IHSA-TV Network. Watch any of the Illinois High School state finals to see it in action.
    -- Brian Scheffler
    -- ScheffTech Productions, LLC
    -- ScheffTech.com
    -- Peoria, Illinois
    -- (309) 524-5865

Nice work Rich.

Looking forward to getting more information for my clients on this.
    Jef Kethley
    PIZAZZ

Gear Used:

Engineering clyp of ScoreOCR Lite for laptop

Quote Originally Posted by GraphicsOutfit View Post
    Sweet! Rich call me
    Jef Kethley
    PIZAZZ

Gear Used:

Scoreboard OCR Laptop USB3.0 version

Anyone attending NAB is welcome to stop by the Graphics Outfitters booth @ (South Lower Hall SL8413) to see our newest Laptop enabled USB3.0 Scoreboard OCR (ScoreOCR) application. We will be showing ScoreOCR integrated into a HP Envy laptop running LiveText2. So ScoreOCR and LiveText can run on the same SuperSpeed™ USB3.0 enabled laptop.

With the new USB 3.0 version/laptop comes terrific new pricing. ScoreOCR USB3.0 is now only MSRP $2,499. Stop by the booth and pick up a discount code for an additional $400 off if Pre-Ordered by May 31st. That's only $2,099.

Now a note on what the end user must supply.

ScoreOCR USB 3.0 ONLY runs on a laptop with SuperSpeed™ USB 3.0 ports.

We have only tested and certified ScoreOCR USB3.0 on HP Envy laptops with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports. 15" and 17" models.

ScoreOCR should run fine on nearly any desktop PC with a native USB3.0 port on the motherboard.

Windows 7 Professional 32 or 64 bit.

You will also need to supply a BlackMagic Intesity Shuttle in order to get analog video into the USB 3.0 port.

ScoreOCR USB 3.0 supports 8 "digit" recognition support. So that can provide you Game Clock (x4) and Home Score (x2) Visitor Score (x2), or Game Clock (x4) Shot Clock (x2) if they are on the same scoreboard.

Why software definitely needs USB 3.0 ? Because BMD needs ? What's about other capture cards ? 2499USD is for software only ? All the ScoreOCR versions can handle 8 digits only or it's only limited in ScoreOCR Laptop version ?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567