Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Flickr Watch us on YouTube
Register

Help Hi friends I am New With LightWave 3d.

Hello friends I am new with Light Wave 3D.Before I was using the 3ds Max from one year.But now I want to learn the lightWave3D.
    So please can you help me in my case.I will be thankful for you.

You'll find many aspects much easier than Max!
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    My Star Trek Reel

Battle of the 1970's Super Cars

-----------------------
    Spaceship maker.

Welcome to the world of LightWave 3D. We have a lot of free and paid professional training available.

Our free training is located here - http://www.vfxcast.com/profile_media/kurv/

While our paid tutorials are located here - http://www.kurvstudios.com/lightwave/

Quote Originally Posted by johncmurphy View Post
    Yes this is one of the best books available bar none. Steve, Kevin, Tim and I worked VERY hard getting this book out the door. Steve, Kevin and Tim more than me... but editor and publisher is a chunk :P

GET THIS BOOK!!!

More on Essential Lightwave v9

I am not affiliated with the book in any way, but I have read it and all of the other Lightwave books currently available (all 2 of them). This book is by far the best written and illustrated, and the sample models included with it are also of good quality.
    Don't be daunted by the size of the book - it is not one of those books that talks to you like a child for the first 200 pages and then spoon feeds you information for the next 800 pages. It is written like a reference, that is, there is useful information on almost every page.
    It is a very comprehensive book, with discussions of architectural modeling, image compositing, and rigging. It even has a chapter devoted to the basic concepts of CG filmmaking, a topic that is often overlooked in texts. The only tutorial I couldn't make work is the one on UV mapping, which really is a problem with Lightwave, not the book itself.
    Oh, and the hideous creature on the cover scares my kids...

Quote Originally Posted by johncmurphy View Post
    I am not affiliated with the book in any way, but I have read it and all of the other Lightwave books currently available (all 2 of them). This book is by far the best written and illustrated, and the sample models included with it are also of good quality.
    Don't be daunted by the size of the book - it is not one of those books that talks to you like a child for the first 200 pages and then spoon feeds you information for the next 800 pages. It is written like a reference, that is, there is useful information on almost every page.
    It is a very comprehensive book, with discussions of architectural modeling, image compositing, and rigging. It even has a chapter devoted to the basic concepts of CG filmmaking, a topic that is often overlooked in texts. The only tutorial I couldn't make work is the one on UV mapping, which really is a problem with Lightwave, not the book itself.
    Oh, and the hideous creature on the cover scares my kids...
    It's the book I recommend when someone asks me. The creature on the cover is not the best example of LW character work, but just ignore that, when the book is open you don't see the cover anyway...
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    My Star Trek Reel

Battle of the 1970's Super Cars

-----------------------
    Spaceship maker.

Thanks for guide me.I am hope that your suggetsion will help me lot.I am be thankful to all of you.

Please tell me if you have something to share with me.Again very very thanks to all of you.

Your friend
    NNBrothers3D.
    info@thennbrothers3d.com

Smile Thanks For Your Guide.....

Quote Originally Posted by NNBrothers3D View Post
    Thanks for guide me.I am hope that your suggetsion will help me lot.I am be thankful to all of you.

Please tell me if you have something to share with me.Again very very thanks to all of you.

Your friend
    NNBrothers3D.
    info@thennbrothers3d.com

Did you just quote yourself.... okay now I am worried :P

Oye LightWaveCore And HC License Key

Hello I didn't get my LightWave CORE license key.From where I can get that key....Please help me....

Oye LightWave Core And HC License key,Help Please

Quote Originally Posted by NNBrothers3D View Post
    Hello I didn't get my LightWave CORE license key.From where I can get that key.....Please help me....I tried to put the Lightwave3D Key here buy it showing license key invalid

Thumbs Up Lightwave Shortcuts-Refrence Booklet

Hi guys just adopt this shortcuts from a book to keep a separate booklet of shortcuts with refractive index.
    In u want feel free to download that.
    Hope it will worth to keep that.
    Nillay
    Attached Files Attached Files

Eek Be Wary of This Attachment

I single clicked and found it to be a .php script file.