VTNT card and VT4/5 Software, Manuals and Licenses available

billmi

Paintball Video Geek
I've got a VT card (not sure which rev, I had serno 0097 from the original VTNT run, but it got swapped under warranty some time later) and VT4 and VT5 software, manuals and license transfer available to a new home.
Let me know if you're interested.

I've got a VT card (not sure which rev, I had serno 0097 from the original VTNT run, but it got swapped under warranty some time later) and VT4 and VT5 software, manuals and license transfer available to a new home.
Let me know if you're interested.
Hello, was wondering if you still have this. Also, does the card have what is called the daughter card with it? I don't remember the various versions of the card, but I know it's not the latest one they produced. I do use VT5.3 software with it. I also don't have SDI capability, which I think was an add-on option. I'm not sure, but I may be having trouble with my card. The software sometimes freezes. The audio mixer levels would stop working along with the scope but it would keep capturing. I have had to force the PC off a few times because the system would totally freeze. So many things to go wrong and cause the issues, I hardly know where to start. I capture tapes for DVD transfer and it's a great system for doing that.

Thanks!
Marty

Back