Vintage LIGHTWAVEPRO magazines, volume Two, for sale on eBay

jeric_synergy

Axes grinder- Dongle #99

Vintage Lightwave Pro magazines, from the heyday of Lightwave's use in film and television.

LW Pro was started by John Gross*, and features many of the LW luminaries of the time. Each issue was slender (15-20 pages), but absolutely packed with useful techniques, tutorials, and information. There is virtually no advertising.

This is five issues of Volume TWO, issues #8, 9, 10, 11, 12. Production stretches from August to December'94. (I was a bit cranky about the 'missing' issues 1-7, but NOW I think they just didn't exist, and LWPro changed their numbering system, as there was no monthly gap in the issues I have
.)

If you have any questions about the contents, please email me.

This is a treasure trove of CPU-lite techniques. These techniques really fly on modern processors. I have several more volumes to sell

(*John Gross is a leading pioneer in the creation of CGI visual effects for broadcast television series.

In the early 1990's, John was Editor of LightwavePRO Magazine when he was recruited by Steven Spielberg's new television series seaQuest DSV. Coming aboard to help train the artists on the fledgling show, John became a co-founder of the company that would later become Amblin Imaging.)

Back