TC-1 Skype Channels - Can't connect

mlambr01

Can anyone assist? I have a TC-1 which was just updated to the latest software version. I'm trying to connect TWO Skype TX channels running on another machine on the same network as the TC-1. I can ping the TC-1 from the Skype TX machine without issue. I can add the channels but I'm not able to connect as both channels show "Error". It goes on to say "Oops! An unknown error has occurred. Operation could be resumed by choosing Retry below..."

Any idea why I can connect these TWO Skype TX channels to the TC-1? The version of Skype TX I'm running is 2.19.505.1

regards,

MLL

Can anyone assist? I have a TC-1 which was just updated to the latest software version. I'm trying to connect TWO Skype TX channels running on another machine on the same network as the TC-1. I can ping the TC-1 from the Skype TX machine without issue. I can add the channels but I'm not able to connect as both channels show "Error". It goes on to say "Oops! An unknown error has occurred. Operation could be resumed by choosing Retry below..."

Any idea why I can connect these TWO Skype TX channels to the TC-1? The version of Skype TX I'm running is 2.19.505.1

regards,

MLL

Have you added a Windows password to the system? Skype TX will not operate without a password (the it can't be blank, which is the default for the TC1 out of the box).

Have you added a Windows password to the system? Skype TX will not operate without a password (the it can't be blank, which is the default for the TC1 out of the box).

Yes, I did create a user account on the TC-1 with a password. Is the problem that I created a different username than the default on the TC-1?

Yes, I did create a user account on the TC-1 with a password. Is the problem that I created a different username than the default on the TC-1?

You need to add a password to the TC1 user account. I'm assuming that is the account you are running the TriCaster software under?

Can you take a picture of the screen so I can see what the exact error message is.

I have followed all the necessary steps on setting the skypetx for TC1 , it asked me for login details and i entered it correctly but when i clicked on sign it i get a notification to sign in again.
1616502189687.png

Back