Submitting to the LightWave Gallery ...

Matt

Last edited:
So If I submit something, and is sorta rejected, do you send a response back, telling Why it was not used ???

curious????

You'll submit an image, on each one you submit you have to fill out a bunch of information, name, location, email and so on, give the image a title, upload and submit the image. Then a message comes up thanking you, you are told that it may take a week for the submissions to get sorted and if you don't get put up to keep on trying. In my case it took about a fortnight and of the seven images only three were chosen, so I suggest you make sure the submission is very good and shoot a few variations on it. Obviously they will only put up good looking stuff and they will not take time out to tell why you have or have not been chosen. The good thing is no one ever needs know if you submitted or not so there is no shame if your images never appear.

So If I submit something, and is sorta rejected, do you send a response back, telling Why it was not used ???

curious????

Sadly not right now, it would take quite some time to go through the number of submissions that didn't make the cut and comment as to why. Generally speaking though, if you look at the other gallery entries, that should give you and idea on the quality of work we'd like to show off.

Also, sometimes we have to hold some back when one user submits a large number of images in one go, as it floods the 'Latest Images' with the same person for several pages!

How do I make bigger thumbnails? I see some people have ridiculously large images, and all of mine are very, very small. Thanks.

Back