Stereoscopic 3D camera rig?

DJSkywalker

Hello,
I am relatively new to the forum, but I fell in love with Lightwave last year. I am about to begin work on a 3D documentary potentially for Discovery 3D. I would like to create most or all of my graphics in LW, rather than after effects. Primarily to force myself to become even more proficient in the program.
Does anyone have a stereoscopic camera rig that they have tested and know works? In order to do tests, is literally more than a mere chore.
Thanks so much,
D.J.

goto render setting click enable stereoscopic , distance 60 mm ,export the left and right images , take into AE , drop the footage into timeline : effects 3D glasses . done

ubercam is also avilable on liberty3d

Hello,
I am relatively new to the forum, but I fell in love with Lightwave last year. I am about to begin work on a 3D documentary potentially for Discovery 3D. I would like to create most or all of my graphics in LW, rather than after effects. Primarily to force myself to become even more proficient in the program.
Does anyone have a stereoscopic camera rig that they have tested and know works? In order to do tests, is literally more than a mere chore.
Thanks so much,
D.J.

Hey oh.
There are lots of stereoscopic camera rigs floating around on the net for LightWave3D. I could build you a pretty nice one in about 30 minutes with full rigging and controls, but like OnlineRender said.... I have an actual camera for that now :)

www.liberty3d.com for more details.

sterescopic rendering

On my webpage i have made a video tutorial a while ago
showing how to do stereo rendering in lightwave

you can check it out in my tutorial section on my page
www.trhlogos.dk

go check it out
if you wanna render for non anaglyph

just dispable the compositing image filter
and you will render out left and right images

best reguards

mis