Star Wars Battlefront Sequence

MartinSax

Hi All,

Just presenting a sequence of something i have been working on. All assets used from Lightwave based of the Battlefront Trailer.

Few little issues here and there but was a final put together of a few laser/Lighting and explosion tests etc...

Special Thanks to prometheus for all his help and assistance these last few weeks so this is dedicated to him.

Hi All,

Just presenting a sequence of something i have been working on. All assets used from Lightwave based of the Battlefront Trailer.

Few little issues here and there but was a final put together of a few laser/Lighting and explosion tests etc...

Special Thanks to prometheus for all his help and assistance these last few weeks so this is dedicated to him.

Cool, and thanks for that,(y)
I believe some credit for insights should also go to Thomas Leitner.

Explosions could perhaps linger on a little longer, but who knows how it explodes in space and the looks of that, not much real life photage recorded :)
no gravity motion, smoke is hardly generated I would guess, but depends on fuel and material.

the ol stuff...

This is very true also, big shout out to Thomas Leitner also, as the Keying light and style was based of this.

Did a test of the lighting styles posted in the other thread also:

This is very true also, big shout out to Thomas Leitner also, as the Keying light and style was based of this.

Did a test of the lighting styles posted in the other thread also:

Looking quite good there, good lasers and movement, if you could get better quality on it it would look so much better though, so be careful on uploading stuff that isn´t converting well, maybe take a look in to that.

And Yes, youtube isn´t very nice all the time, but there are those who manage to post good quality, so spending a little time checking up on the right format etc, could be worth it.
Critics would be, the sound.
perhaps just leave out the gunshot soundvfx, add some music, or sound ambience instead, that kind of follows the original galactica style ..I believe, almost pure silence on that, while having a different kind of overlay soundFX.

Hi All,

Quite good! A lot going on there.

Back