Sets from a 460 AE to a T40

Stream

So when we got our 460 AE2, we moved our VSE over to it. Today I need to revamp a set for use in our T40 v1.
It took 5 attempts to finally figure out what needed to be done. At first to would show up with no zoom available.
Then even though I could see the T40 over the network, it wouldn't export to it even though it appeared like it was.

Any, what I had to do, since the VSE Advanced Edition Upgrade gives you 10 different comps windows, instead of just 2 levels of zoom.
When making a set to put into a T40, in the second window, set your second level of zoom, and then right click and select copy and then paste it into the other 8 windows.
Then I save and export it to the 460 and copy it over the network to the T40. That worked.

It's just the last window you need to edit. On systems with only 2 zoom levels it's the first and last presets that are used.

Thanks Eric.
Also I noticed that if I make an executable and copy it over the network, it won't install, but if I put it on a thumbdrive it works as intended. Weird I thought.

Back