running lights

oopster

Hi, I'm working on an animation project and finding it harder than it should be to figure some things out. I'm wanting to do simple running lights on starships. Now I know a long winded way of doing this, but I want to get the first episode of what I'm doing done this century, so I want to be to do it automatically (that may be phrased badly but hopefully understandable). Think the Enterprise with it's standard spotlights plus the flashing lights.

Hi, I'm working on an animation project and finding it harder than it should be to figure some things out. I'm wanting to do simple running lights on starships. Now I know a long winded way of doing this, but I want to get the first episode of what I'm doing done this century, so I want to be to do it automatically (that may be phrased badly but hopefully understandable). Think the Enterprise with it's standard spotlights plus the flashing lights.

if you are looking to populate your ship with lights quickly, use luxigons and convert them into Lights in layout.

Back