red giant plugins

octopus2000

is there a way for speededit to host red giant plugins like the knoll lens flares, tsunami and magic bullet looks?

I got an examination copy of Red Giant's Plural Eyes. Since the product is designed for FCP, Vegas and Premiere, it worked flawlessley with my copy (a freeby that came with my Sony camcorder) of Sony Vegas Pro 12. With a couple of small extra steps, I got it to work flawlessly with SE. Years ago, I tried an earlier version of Plural Eyes that was then a product of another company. At the time, that company wanted to make a version of the software for SE and made several requests to NewTek for help. From what the company told me, NewTek never responded to their requests.

I got an examination copy of Red Giant's Plural Eyes. Since the product is designed for FCP, Vegas and Premiere, it worked flawlessley with my copy (a freeby that came with my Sony camcorder) of Sony Vegas Pro 12. With a couple of small extra steps, I got it to work flawlessly with SE. Years ago, I tried an earlier version of Plural Eyes that was then a product of another company. At the time, that company wanted to make a version of the software for SE and made several requests to NewTek for help. From what the company told me, NewTek never responded to their requests.

i can't believe newtek turned them down.

Back