Old Temple-Ruin

Diablo...I will have my son take a look and see if he agrees :)

So any ideas from you guys on leaving video monitors off this set making it more of a "stage" set or should I add video monitors?

Thanks in advance,

So any ideas from you guys on leaving video monitors off this set making it more of a "stage" set or should I add video monitors?
In my mind, I'm seeing a string quartet in full-on monkey suits and music stands.

Or some monitor speakers on stands in the back (up the stairs left and right) with a single classical guitarist in the middle with a stage mic and an amp behind him.

Or ....

A sword duel!! yeah! :D

Nice set, Jose.
With the black background, I kind of think it would be cool to put the FX input there fullscreen behind the temple - so it could have roiling storm clouds or that sort of thing behind it.

Thanks Bill.
I thought of that but was afraid of the look or lack there of it would give.
What I mean is take the storm clouds rolling by, very dramatic and looks great and fits the look of the temple ruins but, the shadows and lighting on the temple ruins would not reflect this since they are static.
Also lets not forget that the actor would not as well.
The only way for me to pull this off would be to create an animation in NTSC 4:3&16:9 and PAL 4:3/16:9 using the wide camera angle.
I would animate true sunrise to sundown with rolling clouds giving the temple ruins that dramatic look end with the night, day or some thing else.
This could be used as the opening to the set then switching to the actor on the set.
Then using the FX input as the background could have stars that twinkle running in loop mode.

I don't know, thinking out loud here but do you think I should experiment with one to see if I am just over thinking this and maybe I should just give it a try?
My gut tells me from past experience, the mind picks up on these things quite fast and could kill the effect :(

Back