Looking for Lightwave 3D artists in the Greater Tororonto Area (Canada).

whodini

We are a leading design agency who does a lot of hard surface visualization in lightwave 3d. The ideal candidates would be skilled at modelling, texturing and lighting still images. Able to take a sketch and build it up to a render ready LWS scene file with tight deadlines. The emphasis is on bringing a visual to life with clever problem solving and healthy dose of design flair. If you have strong sketching skills, that is also a bonus. This is not a position that requires animation skills.

The ability to work in at least one of our Toronto based offices is a must, as there is a lot of collaboration required.

We ware looking for freelancers at the moment, However this working relationship could lead to full time employment. If interested, please send a resume and a few samples so we can learn a bit about you.

ed modeller/animator Lightwave 3D

Hi there. My name is Jacob Grant. I am a freelance 3D modeller/ Motion graphic designer based in the UK. I am looking to find a rewarding contract at home or abroad that I can remotely.

Please take the time to have a look at some of my works.

https://vimeo.com/300041366

https://vimeo.com/140903844

This is all lightwave and After effects work.

my email adress is [email protected]

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind regards

We are a leading design agency who does a lot of hard surface visualization in lightwave 3d. The ideal candidates would be skilled at modelling, texturing and lighting still images. Able to take a sketch and build it up to a render ready LWS scene file with tight deadlines. The emphasis is on bringing a visual to life with clever problem solving and healthy dose of design flair. If you have strong sketching skills, that is also a bonus. This is not a position that requires animation skills.

The ability to work in at least one of our Toronto based offices is a must, as there is a lot of collaboration required.

We ware looking for freelancers at the moment, However this working relationship could lead to full time employment. If interested, please send a resume and a few samples so we can learn a bit about you.

If you are still looking for a Lightwave hard surface modeller for visualizations in Toronto ON, I might be interested depending on the subject matter. I live downtown in Toronto.
I also have strong sketching and visualization skills.

Would it be possible for you to show me some images of your past projects of the standard you are looking for?

Best regards.

Tom

Back