LivePanel DDr Control not working ?

doctorsunshine

Hi,

I just updated my VMC1 , and now having troubles to use the media page in Livepanel, I can hardly access the DDR1 , but not the others DDRs, even if I load clips manually in those directly from the tricaster UI.

Am I the only one ?

Best,

J.

I'm not aware of any recent changes to the code, so if this has been working, it's odd and I have no suggestion. (If this is a beta version, please bug it.)

It's not a beta, latest official release from Dl page.

I created a new project, same thing. I can only access one DDR, after putting a clip in it through TC UI. Example in screen shot attached with DDR3 . If I load a clip in other DDR, it does not appear in the selection bar.

View attachment 145429

Attachments

• Livepanel bug.JPG
    Livepanel bug.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 325
Curious ... I've got no suggestions, apart from trying a new session, or clearing the history on the browser.

I did the new session, and the browser is not concerned, as I get same behaviour with local VMC browser or from another computer.

Will open a case.

I've seen this as well. We've needed to populate each DDR with something before it is accessible through the LivePanel

I've also seen it. Effectively you need to populate the media players if you wish to see them on livepanel. A browser refresh works for me once I've loaded a media from the tricaster UI. It seems that you've already did it, if so, I don't know how to help better.

Back