How To Parse Data With Plugin BrowserCEF (JavaScript)

Is there a way to pass authentication header elements with the BrowserCEF plugin? or is it only able to accept simple URLs with unprotected data?

Looking to see if I can create a simple template that will harvest photos and text from single twitter posts. Seems like the nuts and bolts are here in terms of parsing the data, but keep running into issues with OAuth issues that will gain me access to the Twitter JSON. I can't get it to work in either Kensey 's script (utilizing Viz3's TcpSend) nor this one... from what I am guessing are authentication issues.

The script has been extended with HTML parser. Currently contains JSON, XML, GOOGLE SHEET, HTML

html_parser.PNG

Attachments

• BrowserCEF.via
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • html_parser.PNG
    html_parser.PNG
    271.6 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
This scene provides updated real-time data on coronavirus cases from the worldometers page, provided by the most reputable organizations and statistical offices in the world. This is just a personal project created for study / demonstration purpose and to simplify my working life.

worldometers. 2020. Coronavirus. [online] Available at: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ [Accessed 16 March 2020].

This scene provides updated real-time data on coronavirus cases from the worldometers page, provided by the most reputable organizations and statistical offices in the world. This is just a personal project created for study / demonstration purpose and to simplify my working life.

worldometers. 2020. Coronavirus. [online] Available at: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ [Accessed 16 March 2020].

Please teach us :( it's really important realtime data on vizrt. How can we do that? ;
I want to make applications that automatically pull data like this. Covid, such as weather, currency...
I hope you can guide us. There is very limited training about Vizrt. They should teach us the software side rather than design. And again thanks a lot for Viztoolkit.

Please teach us :( it's really important realtime data on vizrt. How can we do that? ;
I want to make applications that automatically pull data like this. Covid, such as weather, currency...
I hope you can guide us. There is very limited training about Vizrt. They should teach us the software side rather than design. And again thanks a lot for Viztoolkit.

Hi, in the video, I tried to show everything you need to create a similar scene. How to get data from the page is in the sample "HTML parser" file BrowserCEF.via

J.

Hi Jozef,
I've tried to follow your hint, but i still can't get data.
May you show me script get parameter from share memory ( the script on value container)

best,

There is a error in my script giving the message "_browser is undeclared identifier". Can you help me what is missing?

Couldn't pass by and say impressive work! Your data enriching process is phenomenal. You put a lot of thought and effort into developing a system that not only cleanses the data but also uncovers hidden patterns and insights. This is going to be a game-changer!

Last edited:
Back