Could AI get hacked & infected with viruses?

fashion

...since it is computer based?

In which case, it seems a tad impulsive to rely upon AI to run your society.

I can see how a group of disgruntled laid off Computer programmers or scientists displaced by AI could get together to write viruses.

Perhaps another reason to buy/invest in perpetual graphics software which doesn't need an Internet Connection.

That way the artists/programmers can work 'off the grid'.

Any thoughts on this?

Yes.
any neural network can be hacked. (Ai or biological)
and virtually any code can be hacked. (computer code)

also, there is not One Ai system, like many seem to believe, but several.
in the future, thousands.

if "offline" is the safe way to go?
partly.

Yes.
any neural network can be hacked. (Ai or biological)

if "offline" is the safe way to go?
partly.

Wear a rubber suit?...

30morris-box-outbreak-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.jpg

Meh..they will soon... if not already, send microwaves, or other wavelength based generators to affect your mind, be aware of your microwave oven, especially if it´s connected online😁

the danger is if they do all 5 things at once.

thankfully, hopefully, not in our time.
I sleep with a tin foil hat..😁...
That means I am either lying.
I am crazy.
I am effin brilliant and it really helps against a lot.
I am trying to make jokes, but fails miserably.
I could be doing 5 things at once.

To be serious..
I wouldn´t mind having AI monitoring me while I sleep, when we are awake, we are not so vunerable unless being out on the roads.
So AI checking my heart rate, breathing, what´s going on in my house while I sleep, check for fires, smoke detecting, burglers etc, I wouldn´t mind sleeping with that.
Probably it would even subconsciously help make me sleep better.

And it reminds me now that it is time for the tin foil hat now, I´ve been stuck since early morning with 3D stuff, and I need to try to maintain my decent Day Night rythm I got now.
So Gnight..you I guess will be up some hours?

yeah, will be up a tad more. but not much.

smart virtual assistants will be nice.
helpful down the line.

where did this weekend go...
GzqENW7.gif

Later'

yeah, will be up a tad more. but not much.

smart virtual assistants will be nice.
helpful down the line.

where did this weekend go...
GzqENW7.gif

Later'

Just make the day count for what is coming up this week, even at work.."carpe deim"
If you can do that, you wouldn´t have to worry about where did the previous weekend go that much.
But ya..not an easy trick to pull off every normal work week, and harder for each year passing I guess.

But for what´s it worth, have a nice week Erik, and hang on....It´s like 4+4+4-2 weeks left, then spring probably has arrived, and even faster after that..the summer with the mosquitos and a state of hard to sleep because it´s too hot:D☀️ and that terrorist bird ruining your sleep.
Today though, just muschy, slippery, Thaw weather, not even gonna bother go shopping today, I prefer -5-8 and frosty snow compared to this +4 and windy humid weather.

Might give some AI stuff a run today, but mostly aiding in scripting.

Last edited:
Back