Assign Switcher Patch

Keith Gandy

So, I can use the scripter to setup a variety of reduntant tasks for getting the modules into place. All good.

Now, I want to assign cameras and ddrs to patches. How do I use a script command to clear a patch? If I manually clear the patches, then the assigning values to open patches via AddInputByName("Name") works fine.

How do I script clearing out the patches from Row 1?

DeleteAllSelectedBOBConnectors() will not work - it only works inside a toaster modules, once the patch is manually selected.

A second question: How do I assign a AddInputByName("Name") to a particular Row? At present, I have a list of the those values and they start from the first open patch available. I would prefer to assign it to a patch of my choice.

You know the limitation of ToasterScript quite well. There are no patch selection command in ToasterScript. So you can not do what you want in first question.

A second question: How do I assign a AddInputByName("Name") to a particular Row? At present, I have a list of the those values and they start from the first open patch available. I would prefer to assign it to a patch of my choice.
You can not set patch to a particular Row. They are added to the first available row. So the work around method is add your input by order.

Back