3Play 440 & 4800 playback question

bbailey

I downloaded a manual and scanned thru it but didn't have the answer to whether during playback after recording all four cameras whether or not all four cameras can be seen playing back all at once.

My 330 had the ability to play back all three cameras at once allowing me to watch my Tricaster 860's 3-channels of the angles playing back. I would be able to watch and cut to a second angle during playback of any single clip because I knew where I was in the clip for all three angles. This spoiled me. When I got my 425, I no longer had that option. It was my understanding that the 4800 and 440 had that option. I don't know if it was on a Multiview monitor or on the 3Play's computer desktop. Ignoring the B output, is there a way to see for any clip's playback, all 4 angles for a 440 or 4800? If so, how?

I have located one of each, 440 and 4800 for sale. But the only reason I'd buy one of these is if it will display playback of all four cameras of any specific camera. Otherwise, I plenty happy with my 425.

The 440/4800 can output two feeds as the same time.

On the UI or multiviewer, can you can see playback of all the camera angles, but these angles cannot be output as video feeds, but as previews on the computer display.

Back