Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Flickr Watch us on YouTube
Register
View RSS Feed

Shabazzy

1. MTS render question

Quote Originally Posted by Shabazzy View Post
    Hi Tony,

It's good to hear that you're working on another production, hopefully we'll get to enjoy some of it.

The issue with the larger filesize than you started with is due to codecs (yes, those guys again). I posted an explanation on the "nature" of MPEG based codecs as a very basic understanding of how they work, you might want to prime yourself on it by clicking the link below.

SE-MP4-vs-avi-using-MS-MPEG-4-Codec-What-s-the-difference
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Achieving a pseudo layer blending mode effect in SpeedEDIT

This post pertains to a post by RichVideo regarding how to use Digital Juice's Drag n Drop product in SpeedEDIT

You can view the post here

Because SpeedEDIT has no layer blending modes to easily overlay clips that have no alpha channel (i.e areas in the clip that have some transparency), there is, in effect, no way to use these DnD clips in the way they were intended. That is, drop them on a timeline and adjust that layer's blending mode.

But SpeedEDIT
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How to create mattes and masks in SpeedEDIT

Ok first off, I'd just like to make a couple of things clear to anyone who has certain expectations from this tutorial.

First, it's important that you appreciate that SpeedEDIT:
    • Doesn't do everything the same way as other more commonly used editors do. So you need to be a bit open minded.
    • Is not a compositing program

Secondly, compromises will have to be made to achieve this effect due to the limitations of the program. More on this at the end of
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. AVI anim missing in SE ??????

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFilm View Post
    I'm seeing something that I simply don't understand why it's happening in SE regarding playing back of a Lightwave 7.5 animation avi with a missing element (even though real player plays the avi back with it in)????

My version of SE (1) is in the VT5 (on my editing PC).

My other PC has Lightwave 7.5 on it.
    Did a rough test avi of a planet with light rising behind it. Wanted to import the rough test into SE for timing until the animation was tweaked
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. TUTORIAL: Pseudo Layer Blending Mode effect when overlaying motion graphics in SE

This post pertains to a post by RichVideo regarding how to use Digital Juice's Drag n Drop product in SpeedEDIT

You can view the post here

Because SpeedEDIT has no layer blending modes to easily overlay clips that have no alpha channel (i.e areas in the clip that have some transparency), there is, in effect, no way to use these DnD clips in the way they were intended. That is, drop them on a timeline and adjust that layer's blending mode.

But SpeedEDIT ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast